Thoughts from an active pensioner who is now somewhat past his Biblical "Use-by date"

"Why just be difficult, when with a little more effort you can be bloody impossible?"



Sunday 16 December 2012

Just Imagine !

Headlines in the Telegraph read:

"Syrian fighter jets bomb Palestinian refugee camp
"Syrian fighter jets bombed a Palestinian refugee camp in Damascus as it tried to stop rebels winning more territory in the government heartland."

I just wondered what the media,  and particularly the BBC, would be saying if the word "Israeli" had been substituted for "Syrian". As it is this is just a short report in the Telegraph and there was no mention of it in the last BBC news I heard, I assume it is considered to be either of no importance or of no news value.

See here


1 comment:

  1. Very True.
    I missed that peice of news because it was so small. I am sure if it said Israeli it would be all over the place.

    ReplyDelete